Most components will interact with a data source in some way (whether it's displaying the data or altering it). When configuring a component, you’ll select the data source (and corresponding function, when appropriate).
- Tables and Detail View will read and display data from particular resources within your data source.
- Forms and buttons can use functions to edit data for particular resources within your data source.
- JSON Viewer can return the results from a particular function within your data source.
Functions are the mechanism by which you perform various actions on data. A function can read data, insert a record, update multiple records or call an API. When configuring a component, you’ll select the particular function you want that component to execute.
- Auto-generated functions allow for basic list, insert, update, and delete of data in a resource
- Users can create functions that can update multiple records based on filter criteria
- Users can create functions that call existing company API endpoints or reads data via API
- Users can create functions to read data via SQL query
- Users can create functions to read MongoDB data through aggregation pipe
Updated 3 months ago