Introduction to Queues
With Queues, you can create a workflow tool that is very custom to your company. Define every field, state, transition and action — and easily trigger database queries and API calls at any step of the way.
Example Use Cases:
- Approval flow for changes that need to be made to user data.
- Multi-step onboarding workflow for B2B customers.
- Qualification queue for qualifying form submissions.
- Content moderation queue for user flagged content.
- Custom bug tracking or project management.
- Suspicious transactions queue for reviewing flagged transactions.
- Investor onboarding workflow for manual KYC and accredited investor verifications.
- Order fulfillment and delivery queue.
- Tax document preparation & filing.
Updated 3 months ago